You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my Grandmother as she is in the ICU with diabetes complications.
Received: March 26, 2017
Michael Lee Caldwell
My cousin, Adinah Lorraine Townsend earned her Guardian Angel wings on February 12, 2017 at approximately 10:45am. She was 38 years old, they found a blood clot in her lungs. We were very inseparable. We always hung out together and I would stay the night with her. My heart just breaks. We definitely were two peas in a pod. Please pray for our family while we go through the grievance process.
Received: February 13, 2017
King James Bible Ezekiel 22:30 "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
Are you ready?
Please pray to overcome for:
0. Poland, freedom from religion to God through Jesus Christ,
0. Church in the USA - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
1. stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our
daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. God's will and wisdom for me and my family; specially for learning in school for Daniel,working for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
3. God's order in my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses.
Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: February 10, 2017
After 13 years, our pastor has been led to his next opportunity. Thus, our church is seeking a new pastor. I am part of the pastor search committee. Pray for unity among the members. As we go through the process, pray that we will not lean on our own emotions and selections. But, rather reliance on the Holy Spirit to lead us to the pastor that God has already selected for our church.
Received: January 8, 2017
Please pray for my nephew, Pat. He is in his 40's. Had a stroke. Bills are piling up. He is healing well, thanks be to God, but they need money soon to keep on top of medical bills.